Friday 28 December 2012

Sale Shoe Shopping - New Look , Topshop and Primark


Hi guys

I hope you have all had a fabulous Christmas and haven't stuffed yourself with too much turkey. I had a good day but my favourite bit of Christmas is definitely Boxing day where you can hit the sales , enjoy the left overs and relax that everything is almost done until next year.

This post is here to show you my most recent shoe purchases. Some of these were bought last week on my trip to the Manchester and the others have been purchased in the last couple of days.

My first pair were purchased in New Look during their Shoe Sale.

 
Suede Booties with elasticated side panel
Sz 7
Was £14.99  Now £10
 
These are great everyday shoes that go with everything. I really like the fact that they are slightly pointed and have a small (about an inch) heel which means you can wear them on a night out with out feeling silly wearing flats.


Next pair were also from New Look and were my shoes of the week on 23/12/12.

 
Black Leather Studded Ankle Boots
Sz 7/8
Was £69.99  Now £35
 
My third pair were from Primark in their sale section.
 
 
Blue Velvet Chelsea Boots
Sz 8
Were £13 Now £5
 
I have had my eyes on these for a while but didn't feel like I would wear them enough to spend £13 on them. I spotted these on sale in the Manchester Primark and picked them up without second thought. They have already been on a night out and are really comfy and warm.
 
I also picked up this pair in Primark.
 
 
Navy Nautical Pumps
Sz 8
£8
 
Whilst they were not on sale I fell in love with these straight away. I  really love the nautical theme for spring and have many things to mix and match. At £8 these are a bargain.
 
 
The latest pair I have picked up are Dr Martens from Topshop.
 
 
Carrie Cut Out Floral Dr Marten Shoes
Sz 7
Was £80 Now £40
 

These have been in my local Topshop for ages. I would go in and pick them up, comment on how lovely they were and put them back. On Boxing day I rose early to hit the sales and eventually made it around to the store and found these on the sale rack. After much umming and ahhing I put them back because £40 was still a lot to spend.
 
However as I was at the till paying for some other bits I remembered you could use your student card to get 10% off even in the sales. This meant these lovelies were just £36. Needless to say I headed back to the shoe section to try and find them in my size. Luck was in hand and I walked out with another bag (and box) in hands.
 
A close up of the print
 
 
 
I think this takes my Dr Marten count up to 7. I blame my Dad for ever introducing me to them.
 
 
So 5 pairs so far but no doubt they number will continue to rise into the New Year. I hope you are all enjoying the holidays and I will be back soon.
 
 
GoodyTwoShoes x
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment