Wednesday 5 December 2012

Shoes of the Week - 05/12/12 Julian Hakes Mojito High Heels


Hi guys

Are you feeling Christmassy yet ? I'm not. Not in a scrooge way but in a "I want to be at home by the fire with my family" way. I haven't even got an advent calender this year !

However I'm sure all of this will change in a few weeks when I actually get to go home for a whole month. I'm getting quite excited to see all of my friends/family and go out with them (not looking forward to finding party outfits though). This years Christmas and New Year is set to be one of my busiest but hopefully all will be well.

Things in London have been going alright. The cold weather has certainly set in with rumours of snow to come this week. My course teachers also seem to be preparing for the coming holidays as they once again drop piles of work on us with seemingly impossible deadlines. However, I will push through !

My scheduling for posting is going to be a bit all over the place for a while but you will get at least one a week (I Promise).

This weeks shoes are once again from Schuh. I spotted these the other day when checking out the latest additions to the sale and couldn't believe they were actually meant to be worn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My shoes of the week are Julian Hakes Mojito Heels

 
I would describe these more as art for the foot rather than shoes to be worn but aren't they brilliant ! Designed to wrap around your foot they offer support for your ankle and covering for your soles so you may as well be walking on air.
 
To prevent them being uncomfortable these shoes offer a memory foam leather padded lining so you can look cool and be comfy in style. The modest heel (9cm/ 3.5") also stops these being a trip hazard.
 
Have a look at someone wearing them...
 
 
 
If you don't like the cobalt blue / bright pink combination then they are also available in black/bronze, red/bronze, white/orange , silver/pink (shown above) and black/green.
 
At £155 this design certainly comes with a price tag to match but I feel they certainly earn this for being thoroughly different in a market with such limited designs.
 
Overall I give 7.5/ 10 - mostly because I would want to put them on display rather than attempt to walk in them.
 
 
I'll be back soon


GoodyTwoShoes x

No comments:

Post a Comment