Sunday 23 December 2012

Shoes Of The Week - 23/12/12 New Look Limited Black Studded Boots

Hi guys

It's been another busy week this week as I have returned home to see friends and family for the Christmas break. So far no work has been done (Oops ?!) but I have managed to attend a lot of social events.

On Wednesday I went with my family to see the Manchester Christmas Markets and have a nosy around the shops to do some last minute crimbo shopping. The markets were spread quite far and held loads of interesting bits to give as presents. From here we headed to the Arndale and to Primark.

It was here I met my downfall as Newlook Shoe Sale had started and the Manchester branch has a larger selection than most. I headed to the back to see what was available in the size 7/8 section and was not dissapointed. Within 5 minutes I had 8 pairs of shoes and heels I wanted to try on.

I whittled these down to 4 pairs as the others were either too small or too high/uncomfortable to walk in. Knowing my budget couldn't stretch to 4 I comprimised and walked out with 2 pairs.

Sadly I can only find one pair online so these are my shoes of the week. I will take a picture of the other pair I bought and post them on twitter later.

In Primark I also picked up 2 more pairs at the bargain price of £5 and £8. Both pairs will again be photographed and posted later on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My shoes of the week are New Look Limited black leather studded boots


These chunky black boots fit perfectly with my winter wardrobe.

Featuring gold buckles and studs in a star formation around the toes on supple leather these boots are designed to mould to your feet after a few wears. They have concealed zips to make them go on and off easily and a small block heel which makes them comfortable enough for every day wear.

Originally £69.99 these boots are reduced to £35.00.

I tried these on in a size 7 but these were too small. The only other pair I could find were also in a size 7 but the insides of the shoes were labled as a size 8. Luckily these fitted perfectly.

I intend to wear these with my leggings and dresses to give a harder edge to my outfit. They are really comfortable and will definitely be coming with me to uni in the new year.



I'll be back soon but in the mean time Merry Christmas !


GoodyTwoShoes x



No comments:

Post a Comment