Tuesday 18 December 2012

Ah Ah Ah Ah Staying Alive !


Hi guys

This is just a quick post to let you know in blog land that I'm still alive and well (I apologise for the punny title).

Last week went a bit crazy as I tried to complete all my assignments, pack up all my stuff, complete Christmas shopping and go for a few goodbye drinks. Luckily I managed to achieve all of these and make it back home in one piece.

Somehow the 3 bags I went with had turned into 6 (I blame Oxford St) so the train journey back was also full of excitement. My wardrobe is full of goodies which I hope to share with you in the next few weeks that I'm at home.

This week is one of my busiest as I take a trip to the Manchester Christmas markets, go to an awards evening, meet up with friends and work a pyjama party.

I will be back later this week with some fabulous shoes just in time for your Christmas list.

Speak Soon

GoodyTwoShoes x

No comments:

Post a Comment