Wednesday 9 January 2013

Shoes of the Week 09/01/13 - Office Playdays



Hey guys

Happy New Year !

I hope you have had a good time off and enjoyed the holidays. I think this time of the year is always the busiest as everyone gets filled with the party spirit or, in my case, a cold.

2013 is looking to be a pretty busy year again for me as I complete my first year at Uni and aim to find a house in London. I move back to halls at the weekend which has meant more stress over packing (especially how to fit all my sales bargains in  !)  and completing work on time. I can't wait to get back to the big city and continue exploring as much as possible.

This holidays has seen me buy 5 (!) pairs of shoes which makes picking out shoes of the week even more difficult as post Christmas debt and pre student loan makes me lust more for shoes I can't afford. However , if you are a thrifty spender I have found a lovely everyday pair for a bargain payday price.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Shoes of the Week are Office PU Playdays .
 


Zoom image
 
 
These beautiful shoes are the only roses you need to buy this spring.
 
Featuring a beautifully embroidered rose upon the toe and made out of PU leather they are certain to provide both comfort and style. Fitting with the latest trend for florals and embroidery they are also an ideal pair for transitioning your A/W 2012 into S/S 2013.  
 
In classic black the "playdays" are almost certain to live up to their name because they will go with anything and I can guarantee you will never want to take them off.
 
These come in at £30 - perfect for a January treat.
 
 
I'll be back soon reviewing my top 5 Shoes of the Week from 2012.
 
 
GoodyTwoShoes x


No comments:

Post a Comment