Tuesday 29 January 2013

Shoes of the Week - 29/01/13 - Joe Browns Polka Dot Wedge

Hi Guys

I apologise for not posting sooner but the last 2 weeks have been kinda of hard for me. Last week saw my fabulous Sister turn 21, my gorgeous Mother becoming another year more glamorous and my Dad becoming ill. Following (as always) in his footsteps I also became ill with the Flu.

This is the first time I've been truly ill and away from anyone who normally looks after me so it's been difficult to function, especially when all you want to do is hide under the duvet. Luckily my friends at halls have been keeping an eye out to make sure I'm alright and my family has kept in almost constant contact.

Today is the first day that I have felt motivated to do anything so here I am offering you (my slightly belated) shoes of the week. I hope you like them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My shoes of the week are Joe Browns Polka Dot Wedge Heels




Think Minnie Mouse ? Betty Boop ? Pin Up Girl ?

These shoes remind me of all of these things. Hitting my style high five with a hint of the 50's and a dash of cuteness I just adore these wedges.

Featuring adjustable ankle straps and a bow on the toe these are ideal shoes for showing off all aspects of your feet. A 5cm wedge (2") means these babies are good to go day and night and the combination of spot print and raffia softens these up nicely for modern vintage feel.

Wear with high waisted shorts or turned up jeans for a true pin up look or clash your colours with a ditsy print dress. 

These will be fabulous for in the late spring/summer or even as a Valentines day treat to yourself.

Overall I give 9/10 - only because I can't wear them now !


Speak soon


GoodyTwoShoes x

No comments:

Post a Comment