Monday 26 November 2012

Shoes of the Week - 25/11/12 Fearne Cotton Stud Heel Boots

Hi guys

My shoes for this week are taken from Fearne Cottons Range available at Very and Littlewoods online.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My shoes of the week are Fearne Cotton stud heel ankle boots


I love Fearne Cotton's range of clothing and I love the fact that she normally gives 2 to 4 new shoe designs which you can mix and match with her range. I have had both clothes and shoes from her range before which I adore although, due to the prices, I normally wait for the sale or go bargain hunting on eBay.

I have had my eyes on these since the a/w 2012 catalogue was released but I still can't justify them because I know I can get similar for half the price which will be worn the same amount. However I still think these are one of the better versions available because they will add a punky edge to even the blandest of outfits.

Featuring a hidden platform at the front and stacked heel covered in silver studs at the back these are not shoes to be messed with. The lacing at the front makes them easy to adjust to fit and gives more stability for when you've had a few on a night out. The 4.5" heel gives an instant wow factor as well as helping you tower over all the rest. In a classic black finish you can mix and match these with a whole load of outfits making them great investment pieces just in time for Christmas.

These cost £60 which, when compared to the likes of Jeffery Campbell's designs, is an affordable price to pay for a similar style of shoe. Very also offer the chance to split this over 3 payments with no interest (even better !).

Looking at the reviews online it is easy to see how many people have fallen in love with these shoes but they are not without fault. A few report studs going missing after a few wears and some have stated that the heel is not as secure as it first seems. So I would think twice if buying these and make sure you give them a good walk around the house before deciding if you are going to keep them.

Overall I give 6/10 - great design but has a few faults.

See you all soon


GoodyTwoShoes x

No comments:

Post a Comment