Thursday 8 November 2012

Shoes of the Week - 08/11/12 Deichmann Heeled Chelsea Boot

Hi all

This week has been quite busy so far (and we are only on thursday).

On Monday it was Bonfire Night as well as the start of the light switch ons across London. Oxford Street was the main event to go to as Lawton , Leona Lewis and Robbie Williams all performed a few songs before hitting the plunger to light our way back. The event was supposed to start at 5pm and I got there at 5.30 after my class was cancelled meaning I still got to see most of the action. Jamie Theakston and Emma Bunton hosted and we were all done by 6.30pm.

 I then went on a group trip up to Primrose Hill at 8pm to watch the fireworks that were going on across the rest of London. It's a really great spot as you can see every main landmark for miles around and it was really beautiful as all the building were lit up with fireworks behind them.

The rest of this week has been spent doing work and assignments that are due in next week. Im trying to get a bit ahead of myself because I am going home for the weekend ! This was not my original plan but due to changes in people coming to visit me and timings for train tickets it made more sense for me to go back for a few days.

However, it seems I couldn't have picked a worse week as this week is generally known as "Hell" week around LSE. Basically every module or course you take give you exam work or essays to complete on top of the normal work load with a 1 week turn around. But still ... I get to go home :)

This has meant a few late nights so far but I know it will be worth it in the long run.

For this weeks shoes I looked at some of the more obscure shoe suppliers to see what new designs were surfacing. I think you will agree I found a great pair at a great price.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My shoes of the week are Deichmann Heeled Chelsea Boot


These boots are ideal for the holiday season coming up. Adding a bit of glamour to an outfit with glitter covered backs and a stacked heel they also have the added comfort that comes from the chelsea boot style.

These boots are definitely going to give you an edge when walking around town. The simplistic design gives them an understated edge suitable to be worn day and night. An approximate 3 inch heel allows your legs to be shown off but without the pressure on the balls of your feet and the elasticated panel allows them to be taken on and off easily.

These will look great worn with leggings , cropped trousers , tights ... The list is endless.

I think one of the main selling factors for me is the current price - £12.49 ! reduced from £24.99.
You can't even get a decent pair of trainers for that price let alone boots that can be worn again and again. They also come in a wide range of sizes (3-8).

For Deichmann I think this is one of their best designs currently on sale but as I was browsing I also came across several other pairs I would have in a heartbeat. I reccommend having a nosy on the website because I think you will be surprised at what you find.

Overall I give 7 / 10 - Great boots for christmas but unlikely to be worn after 2012.



I'll be back soon with another post


GoodyTwoShoes x


No comments:

Post a Comment