Tuesday 18 September 2012

Shoes Of The Week 18/09/12 - Iron Fist All Star Wedges

Hi guys

Once again I'm back with a fabulous pair of shoes to show to you.

This past week has been eventful with my leaving meal at work on Wednesday, saying goodbye to a few friends as they embark on the journey to Uni and actually beginning to get all of my stuff together before I move on the 29th.

I can't believe the time is almost here when 1 month ago I had no idea where I would be or what I would be doing. You also don't realise how much stuff you need just to carry on as normal in another location (hair dryer, toaster, shoes, hats, mum... etc) until you begin to get your stuff together for Uni.

The hardest bit about leaving will probably trying to fit everything in just 3 holdalls and saying goodbye to my parents after they have helped me unpack. However I am looking forward to starting a new chapter in my life, especially in London.

The shoes I have picked this week are a pair I have wanted for about 9 months now but still refuse to pay the RRP for them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My shoes of the week are these Iron Fist All Star Platform Wedges.


Channelling the American vibe with stars and stripes you wont feel out of place in the USA. Featuring a wide red and white stripe wedge heel and platform, star print upper and additional buckle straps and studs these boots certainly give the "Wow" factor.

The lace up front gives a tight fit to your foot, the platform front balances the high wedge nicely and the buckles give more of a decorative than functional design. The wedge itself isn't too heavy making these boots ready to wear after only a few minutes in them.

At a RRP of £110 they don't come cheap but with a clever search on the Internet or bargain hunting on eBay you may be able to get them for about half price.

Typical Iron Fist shoes do come up a little small in the UK sizing as they are mainly manufactured in the USA but are standardised across the range so I would recommend trying on before you bid or buy.

The only problem I can see with owning these fabulous boots is finding an outfit to complement them but I'm sure with these on your feet nobody will care about the rest of your clothes.

Overall I give a 9 / 10

Speak Soon

GoodyTwoShoes x

No comments:

Post a Comment