Monday 24 September 2012

New Look Sale Stuff (Small Haul)

Hi guys

This is just a quick post to show off what I have bought in the New Look Sale. I regularly shop in New Look so the sale is a must shop opportunity. This was perfect for me as it has fallen just before I head off to Uni.

I didn't pick up as much as I would do normally because I'm trying to save some money for shopping in London next week but I still picked up 5 items.

The first item is this Blue and Black Striped Peplum Style top.

This is was previously put in work/office range area of my local store but I really liked the collar and peplum style combined. As a curvy lady the peplum hides a multitude of sins whilst the collar gives it a bit of quirk.                                                                                                    Normal Price : £16.99     Sale Price : £9
 
The Next Item I picked up were these Leather Panelled Leggings.
 
 I bought a pair similar to these in the Next Sale at the beginning of summer and LOVE them so when I saw these in my size I had to pick them up.                          Normal Price: £12.99       Sale Price: £6
 
I also picked up this Body Con Zip Front Dress.
 
This dress looks great on and will go with a multitude of shoes. I intend to be rocking this during freshers week when I want a quick going out outfit.
 
Normal Price: £12.99      Sale Price: £6
 
The last piece of clothing I picked up was a Khaki Skull Printed Oversized T-shirt.
 
Khaki green isn't a colour I would normally go for but I really liked the skull design and it is everywhere at the minute so I thought I'd give it a try.
 

Normal Price : £12.99     Sale Price: £5

 
The last item I picked up was a pair of shoes. Normally I don't really pick up trainer type shoes in New Look as I have found them to be narrow and short on the sizes but I went out on a limb for these and was pleased to discover they fit nicely.
 
Tartan Fabric Baseball Style Hi Top Trainers.
 
 

Normal Price : £12.99  Sale Price: £6
 
My lovely purchases have now been packed ready to go on Saturday morning. I look forward to styling these in the next few weeks and may even consider posting outfits if I can find a helpful camera person in my halls.
 
Hope you are all enjoying your Monday and I'll be back tomorrow with my chosen shoes.
 
 
 
GoodyTwoShoes x 

No comments:

Post a Comment