Wednesday 19 February 2014

Shoes of the Week 19/02/13 - Topshop Swoon Heart Print Slippers

Hello all

Once again I'm back with a fab pair of shoes to show you. This week has once again been pretty uneventful with the exception of a Friday night spent Swing Dancing in Shoreditch. As part of the Swing Dance Society we get to check out several events across London and the bars and dancers are always friendly and fun. I love getting dressed up in my best retro gear and showing off our beginners moves. It was also Valentines day so what better way for a singleton to meet new people than to be offered a dance ?

This weeks shoes are inspired by the month of love and I cant wait to get them on my feet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My shoes of the week are Swoon Heart Print Slippers from Topshop.


 
Are you swooning at the sight of them ? I know I am.
 
Featuring a bright red background with white heart pattern these super cute slippers are designed to bring cheer and romance to your outfits in these dismal days.
 
The classic slipper design can be worn in bare feet or kept cosy through being paired with tights. Ideal for transitioning from winter to spring , or even into the summer.
 
If red isn't your thing then great news !
They also come in black too so you can wear them everyday.
 
At £28 I'd grab a pair now because I doubt that these will be around for long.
However, the price definitely reflects the quality so if you really want to make these last then I suggest easy wear or saving them for special occasions.
 
 
 

Speak soon

GoodyTwoShoes x

No comments:

Post a Comment