Saturday 8 February 2014

Shoes of the Week 08/02/14 - Irregular Choice "Iced" Felix the Fearless

Hello guys

Phew, what a week its been. As halfway point of term creeps closer my work pile begins to reach the ceiling and my head is beginning to get buried beneath the books. Unfortunately I have done nothing exciting this week to tell you about so instead I  bring you some rather fabulous shoes.

This weeks pair are from irregular choice, a favourite brand of mine but I'm still yet to own a pair (hint hint).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My shoes of the week are Felix The Fearless by ICED at Irregular Choice.


Aren't they just Purrfect ?
 
 
In contrast to Irregular Choice's normal heels and high class designs comes ICED. This collection is designed to give the quirkiness often associated with Irregular choice but with movability and wear ability.
 
 
This design just stood out to me as I love the cat face embroidery. Combine this with a tweed background and you have one classy and fabulous trainer. They feature rubber soles with a "drippy ice cream" finish. The best bit is that they come in 3 different colours: red, black and a grey/blue.
 
At a retail price of £59.00 they aren't the cheapest shoes around but you are paying for the quality and design and in comparison with some other trainers out there I know I would rather splash the cash on these cuties.
 
 
Speak soon
 
GoodyTwoShoes x  

No comments:

Post a Comment