Thursday 30 January 2014

Shoes Of The Week 30/01/14 - River Island Tropical Print Court


Hi all

My regular post is back with a bang and to prove my dedication to you all I'm writing this from the LSE library at 10 am ! This week has been long and intense and my work pile is slowly mounting up as I try and complete everything so I can enjoy some time off later on in the term when I have a few events planned.

Since my last post I have gained a few new followers - so whether new or old readers I just want to say thanks for visiting my little space on the interweb.

This weeks shoes are from River Island and have left me dreaming of tropical weather in this dreary rain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My shoes of the week are Yellow Tropical Print Pointed Court


 
 
With the new year well and truly here its about time we get ready for spring to hit, and what better way to do so than by introducing these quirky courts into your wardrobe.
 
A bright azure blue background with lemon print fabric gives the traditional court shoe a modern update worthy of Vincent Van Gough. The artsy style means these can stand out with some classic blue jeans or be paired with a bright pink dress to make a statement to the world. You can even mix and match with the matching clutch bag on sale here .
 
The heel height of just over 4 inches offers stability and the plastic soles offers fair grip on most surfaces. However, you must be aware that these shoes were not designed for everyday use and so are best saved for special occasions (even if that is just making yourself feel good).
 
At £50 you get what you pay for - stand out shoes with an exceptional price tag.
 I'd grab these now and save them for your holidays to give Cocktail Hour a truly tropical twist.
 
 

 
Back soon
 
 
GoodyTwoShoes x
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment