Sunday 26 January 2014

A long break and some new jewellery...

Hi guys

Gosh it's been a while. I don't really have an excuse apart from real life and everything that comes with it. In the time I've been away I've had a wonderful summer , moved in to a flat in London with 3 guys and a girl (I'm crazy and I know it) , joined the swing dance society and started my second year at LSE. This has brought it's own trials and tribulations but I'm managing to get through them as much as I know how.

In the mean time I've updated the layout and the logo but it is a work in progress and I have new things to show you ! I took a trip to Portobello Road and Bond Street recently and this is what I bought.

  
Cream Girl Jumper £5 - Portobello Market
Skull Spider Web Compact Necklace £23 (reduced from £78) - Butler & Wilson
Skull Cover Watch £17 (Reduced from £58) - Butler & Wilson
"Kiss" Key Necklace £11.40 (reduced from £38) - Butler & Wilson
 
 
I loved the jumper as it is really cute and perfect for the slightly warmer winter weather. Even better at £5!


The Butler & Wilson jewellery was an unexpected bonus for me. I have quite a few pieces from their various collections now and particularly love the "eye" collection as part was given to me for my 18th. The South Molton Street shop was doing the last day of sales when I checked it out so all of the items were reduced up to 70% off. Of course I couldn't resist a bargain and ended up with this little lot.

 

Check out their website at: www.butlerandwilson.co.uk

 

I'll be back with some shoes next time

 

GoodyTwoShoes x
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment