Thursday 13 February 2014

Shoes of the Week 13/02/14 - New Look Chunky Block Heel Chelsea Boots

Hello all

Another fairly quiet week here again with the exception of a night out to an old favourite "The Roadhouse" in Covent Garden. After not going out for a while the swing dance girls decided to let our hair down for a bit and have a fairly classy night. We went on a Thursday as this is when a band plays for the majority of the night giving the place a gig atmosphere whilst offering a place to sit down and enjoy the cocktails on offer. I really like Roadhouse as its not too crowded most of the time and even the DJ sets are good, the only downside is the prices when on a student budget (£7 a cocktail).

This weeks shoes were spotted after I took a walk over to Marble Arch. I don't normally venture that far up Oxford Street because my feet normally kill from ding the main stretch but I had some stuff to do in the area so I thought I would check out what was on offer. The New Look at that end is really big and I couldn't resist a look in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My shoes of the week are Black Patent Chunky Block Heel Chelsea Boots

I don't know why I love these so much but they are gorgeous.
 
The chunky heel is made from rubber, offering stability as well as grip. The patent uppers are soft giving you the chance to move about freely without the chance for blisters or cuts and the elastic is very giving which meant I could slip them on easily when trying them on in store.
 
The Chelsea boot is everywhere this season so I would definitely recommend getting your hands on a pair soon. Team them with leggings and a jumper now or toughen up a summer dress and a denim jacket in the warmer weather.
 
At £29.99 this pair is well priced and New Look have plenty more designs on sale for about the same cost. I tried on a size 7 in tights and they fit my standard size 8 feet just fine so I think you should probably try before you buy to make sure you are getting the right size 
 
(Although for a cheaper matte alternative check out Primark £15)
 
 
 
Speak soon
 
 
GoodyTwoShoes x 


No comments:

Post a Comment