Sunday 2 March 2014

Primark Shoe Haul - Everyday Basics

Hello All

This weeks post is a little bit different. Rather than pick one pair of shoes this week I thought I would show off the 3 pairs I picked up from fabulous Primark this week. These were bought for everyday wear and show off some of the great range of basic shoes Primark has on offer at the moment.

The first pair are these :

 
Black Hi-Top Sneakers
£7 (On offer for £4.90)
 
I always seem to grab a pair of these when I find them in Primark because they are really comfy and great value for money. I am a big lover of sneakers but hate the price tag that comes with the branded versions because I will literally walk through these in 3 months. The boot version are great for wearing with leggings or tights and the black pair can be matched with almost anything and still look cool.
 
 
The other pairs I got were these:
 
 
Red Bow Detail Dolly Shoes £5
Black Slipper Style Flats £4
 
 
The red shoes were bought to be worn to a wedding as I could no longer wear my original heels due to a broken toe. They fitted perfectly, which is rare for flat shoes in large sizes as they are normally too big or tight in the wrong places. They are made from canvas and have a bow on the front with a gold "grate" detail over the middle of the bow. Very comfortable shoes and lasted well in the wet winter weather.
 
The black slipper shoes were bought for University and any possible work experience I may have. I already own a pair of black dolly shoes but rather liked the slipper style of these shoes and couldn't resist the price tag. They have a soft suedette feel to the uppers and the front comes up to just above your toes allowing maximum manoeuvrability.  I can't wait to give these a proper try out at Swing Dancing.
 
 
That's all for shoes. I did pick up a few other bits and bobs from Primark and can't wait to visit again as there Spring/Summer collection looks set to be bright, bold and fun.
 
 
Speak soon
 
 
GoodyTwoShoes x 



No comments:

Post a Comment