Sunday 9 June 2013

Shoes , Shoes and More Shoes...

Hi guys

I know I said I would post at least once a week but Uni exams had to take priority. However, I am back with not just one pair but 3 (!) pairs of shoes to show you that I have bought in the past week to celebrate end of term and the arrival of summer.

At the moment I am on a little holiday at home to distress and chill out before returning for another month in the big city. The sun is shining, the cider is cold and the shorts are on. This is exactly what was needed after 6 intense weeks of revision, revision , revision.

I would also like to point out that after not buying any shoes in 8 weeks , within 3 days of being at home I was coerced into buying 3 pairs. I blame the mother.

The first pair are from New Look.

Mint/Aqua Green Platform sandals
RRP £24.99
Bought in Sale for £5.00
 
After not wearing heels for over 6 months, these were certainly a big step up. They feature a cork platform heel front and stacked heel of over 5 inches , cross over straps and buckle fastening. The stacked platform balances these heels out perfectly so you feel comfortable and secure when walking around in them and the cross over buckled up strap around the ankle only adds to this. These were found in the New Look sale section for just £5. Bargain !
 
The next pair are also from New look.
 

 
Black Cross Over Medium Wedges
RRP £19.99
 
 

These summer sandals give you an added few inches without the pain of high heels. A black suede material coats the entire shoe and the cross over straps creates an interesting but not over the top finish , perfect for both daytime and evening. These were purchased for a few nights out I have coming up so that I can continue to dance all night long and still be able to walk the morning after. The wedge is just right for walking as it pivots nicely, creating a slight rocking motion as you stride. I got these in a size 7 as my usual size 8 felt a little big and the straps are quite adjustable- great if you have wide feet.  

The last pair I picked up are also my current favourites.


 
Converse Gladiator Sandals from Schuh.
RRP £42.00
 
 
After a few dismal attempts to try and give a summer sandal I think Converse have finally hit the nail on the head. Based off the classic white slim fit all stars , these gladiator style sandals feature several cut outs along the sides and open toes. The key components that make Converse unique are still included such as the Chuck Taylor branding on the ankle and the lace up tabs as well as the rubber soles. They also have zips along the back of the shoes to make them easy to get on and off.
 
I have been wearing these all day and they are probably the comfiest and coolest pair of sandals I have ever owned. The rubber soles give the protection of a trainer whilst the cut outs give your feet plenty of air. They really are the perfect hybrid and if white isn't your colour they are also available in black.
 
 
So as you can see, plenty of shoes to keep me going for the next few weeks. I hope you are all enjoying the sun as much as I am and I will be back this week with another gorgeous pair of shoes.
 
 
GoodyTwoShoes x








 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment