Wednesday 26 June 2013

Shoes of the Week 26/06/13 - River Island Silver glitter block heel jelly sandals


Hi guys

This week has been quite cultural so far as I have taken the opportunity to explore more of London. This has meant a trip to the National Gallery, The Natural History Museum and then later today I am off to the Tate Modern.

As I only have a few more weeks left here until I break up for summer I am trying to do as much as possible.  Further items on the list include visiting the Royal Observatory and attempting to get tickets for the Bowie exhibit at the V&A.

Yesterday I had a wonderful day in Brighton. I had never been before and I really loved exploring a new place, taking a walk along the beach and going on the arcade on the pier. Whilst there I also picked up a few new bits from the Cath Kidson Sale so keep your eyes peeled for a post.

This weeks shoes are from River Island and were spotted yesterday in the Brighton Store window.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My shoes of the week are Silver glitter block heel jelly sandals

The 90's are certainly back with these shoes
 

Jelly sandals are no longer for little kids on the beach. Given a makeover for the 21st century and all the fashionistas / festival goers out there, they are quickly becoming the "it" shoe of Summer 2013.

In a clear and silver glitter jelly these sandals are guaranteed to go with almost everything. Featuring a strong blocked heel, a cage style closed toe and a sling back buckle fastening, they offer both comfort and retro style.

If bare feet aren't your style then you can also rock two trends in one by pairing these with a bold print or neon coloured sock.

At just £22.00 these sandals are worth the investment if you fancy swapping your wellies and mud for sun and sand this summer. They are available in a wide range of sizes so go and check them out in your local River Island Store.


Speak Soon

GoodyTwoShoes x


No comments:

Post a Comment