Friday 28 June 2013

Cath Kidson Sale Haul !

Hi Guys

As I mentioned in earlier posts , I went to Brighton this week. I had never been before and it was something which had been recommended to me several times because I love the seaside and hunting through all the various quirky/kitch/retro shops that normally appear there.

Brighton did not disappoint. I took a walk along the pebble beach, strolled along the seafront, played games on the pier, wandered around the pavilion and thoroughly enjoyed rooting through all the stores in the Lanes.

At the moment it is summer sale time for most shops as they begin to phase out there S/S13 collections and replace them with the A/W collection. This fact enticed me into looking into the Brighton Branch of the Cath Kidson Stores.

I always love the various vintage stylings that you can pick up in Cath Kidson but I can vary rarely afford to pick up much. However, in the sale, I was able to pick up several items for less than the full price of one.

Here is what I purchased :



Cream Pirate Print Sundress. Was £50.00 Now £25.00  


 
Strawberry Hairclips. Was £4.00 Now £3.00
Strawberry Brooch. Was £4.00 Now £2.50
 

 
Ladybird and Bumblebee Hair slides. Was £6.00 Now £4.00
Ladybird tin brooch set. Was £6.00 Now £4.00
 

 
Alphabet Pin Badge. Was £5.00 Now £3.00


I adore the print of the sundress and can see it having several outings in the upcoming summer. The rest of the accessories will be added to my ever growing collection to be mixed and matched with various outfits and hairdos.

I'll be back next week with the latest pair of shoes I am lusting over.

GoodyTwoShoes x

No comments:

Post a Comment