Wednesday 10 July 2013

Shoes of the Week - 09/07/13 Dorothy Perkins Black/Nude Pointed Courts


Hey Guys

I know I'm a bad blogger because I missed my last post but I do have a genuine reason for this - I moved back home for the summer and so last week was the final hurrah in lovely London before 3 boring months in the North.

Last week saw me take on a completely unexpected experience by being asked on a date ! This was very exciting for me but sadly the timing couldn't have been worse as I had to leave less than 5 days later.

However, I still had a brilliant week going to the science museum, picnicking in Regents Park, watching We Will Rock You and seeing several friends who are based all over the world for the next couple of months. I was very sad to leave London as I feel completely at home in the Big City but I'm looking forward to what this summer has to offer.

This weeks shoes are from Dorothy Perkins.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My shoes of the week are Dorothy Perkins Black Nude Pointed Courts


 
These gorgeous shoes are made for everyday wear through combining sleek and shiny nude with matt black suedette.
 
Offering a heel height of around 4" these shoes are designed to be worn to the office as well as on a night out. The neutral colour block pattern is unusual to find as most designers tend to keep it one tone and add embellishments but through the subtle contrast in materials and colours these shoes really work.
 
At £29.00 Dorothy Perkins are offering sleek and stylish shoes that can be easily be mixed and matched with your summer wardrobe at an affordable price.
 
Speak soon
 
GoodyTwoShoes x
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment