Wednesday 24 July 2013

Shoes of the Week 24/07/13 - Iron Fist Society Suicide Booties

Hi Guys

Firstly I would like to apologise for not posting last week. This was because my lovely sister graduated in Cardiff and we were on a little holiday down there without any laptops or Wi-Fi to speak of. It was very bizarre sitting in the ceremony knowing that I will be in same position in 2 years time.

Last week also saw this little blog hit its 1 year anniversary ! So I will be doing a special post all about this and hopefully a giveaway - keep your eyes peeled.

This weeks shoes of the week were purchased last week in Cardiff courtesy of the Bank of Dad. I'm not quite sure when I am going to wear them but I'm sure they will be admired when I do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My shoes of the Week are Iron Fist Society Suicide Booties


 
These certainly do not fit the name they have been given as you will most likely be the envy of society than committing society suicide.
 
The sateen material is patterned with pink roses, blue flowers and tropical birds on the outside and leopard print inners. They lace up fully at the front and zip up at the back to allow ease of access as well as comfort. The heel height is 4" at the back , platform of around half an inch at the front.
 
They also have a cute little peep toe to show off your painted toe nails.



 
These were purchased in a shop in the Cardiff Arcades and were reduced to clear as they were no longer stocking Iron Fist Shoes.
 
RRP £75.00 Sale Price £45.00

I got these in a size 8 (Eu 41) and was a little shocked to find they fit. I generally find Iron Fist to be a bit small and narrow on the sizing but with these being fully adjustable at the front I can get them on and off easily.

Iron Fist have a lot of styles to choose from so I recommend you check out their site here : http://www.ironfist.co.uk/


Speak Soon

GoodyTwoShoes x

No comments:

Post a Comment