Friday 24 May 2013

Shoes of the Week - 24/05/13 Primark Beige Mouse Flats


Hey guys

This week has seen me start my exams in London and so life here has consisted of revision and not much else. Thankfully I am now halfway through but still got another 2 weeks to contend with. As such I haven't had much free time but I did take a wander into my local Primark and this is where I found this weeks shoes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My shoes of the week are the Beige Mouse Face Flats from Primark.


They are so cute !
 
These dolly shoes come in a biscuit shade of beige with black soles. The main feature is the gorgeous mouse face made up of 2 glittery ears partially sewn on and sewn in eyes and whiskers. They have a low rise edge that means your feet are allowed to breathe and have a slightly pointed rounded toe.
 
I got them in a size 8 which fit a little big for me. This is surprising considering Primark's shoes tend to run on the smaller side. I am probably going to swap them for a 7 or try them with an insole so they fit better on bare feet.
 
At £8 they are one of my favourite summer buys .
 
 
Whilst on the same trip I also picked up 2 sets of rings at £2 per pack.
 
These were a pack of 8 nautical themed rings. (4 x silver, 4 x gold)
 
 
 
These were a pack of 3 kooky pastel face rings.

 
 
For once this was a cheap trip. I really suggest checking out your local Primark if you are off on holiday as they have some great shoes and sandals in.
 
 
Speak Soon
 
 
GoodyTwoShoes x 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment