Sunday 3 March 2013

Shoes of the Week 03/03/13 - Hush Puppies Freya


Hi guys

My shoes of the week are Hush Puppies Freya





This weeks shoes are picked due to a recent bidding war on eBay. I have had my eye on these lovelies  since they were released but had a feeling they would appear for less than the rrp if I bided my time. Sure enough the Schuh shop had them in my size at a starting price of just £0.99.

5 days later (and a significant increase in my original bid) they were mine !

The detailing on these is truly exquisite. Inspired by Alice in Wonderland they feature heart cut outs along the outer edge, triple buckles straps and a rounded toe. A modest heel finishes these beauties off nicely creating a shoe that every little (and big) girl would be proud to wear.

This style comes in several colours including black , black and red patent and turquoise.

They look fabulous on and I know they will be almost permanently on my feet in the summer.

Overall I give a 9 / 10 - only because I know want another pair !


See you all soon


GoodyTwoShoes x

No comments:

Post a Comment