Tuesday 12 March 2013

Shoes of the Week 12/03/13 - River Island White Cut Out High Tops

Hi guys

Sorry for the lack of updates this week. I just can't seem to keep on top of my work at the minute and my social life has gone crazy as we reach the end of term. This has meant my little blog has suffered and I apologise.

However, I have at least 2 planned posts for this week as I continue to try out what London has to offer. Tomorrow we are off to the Harry Potter Studio Tour ! I am super excited for this as I am a mega HP nerd and my whole family adores the books/films/franchise. Then this weekend we will (hopefully) be heading to London Zoo to go and see all the cute baby animals.

This weeks shoes were picked thanks to the (albeit, very brief) spring weather we encountered at the end of last week. Though, looking at the weather at the minute, some snow shoes might be more appropriate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This weeks shoes are River Island White cut out peep toe high tops


Forget uncomfortable summer sandals that ruin your feel with blisters and give you a funny patterned tan on your feet and meet this summers saviour.

High top trainers meets summer fun in this combi shoe.

Designed to offer all the comfort of a trainer with flat rubber soles and lace up fronts they also offer the style of a holiday sandal with a peep toe front and no annoying tab to get in the way.

The cut out detailing and open front lets your feet breathe with ease. The lace ups means you actually get sandals that fit to your feet and the rubber soles means no more trips and slips as you manoeuvre along the beach or tread from festival to festival.

Emanating a clear 90s modern styling these shoes will look great with bleached hot pants and a crop top or leggings and a bikini on the beach.

At £50 they are a little pricey for a one summer wear shoe but as long as your on holiday you will want to look good.

If I was off abroad these gorgeous shoes would definitely be getting packed in my suitcase and for that reason I give them an 8/10.

I'll be back later on this week with my view of the Warner Brothers Studio Tour.

GoodyTwoShoes x

No comments:

Post a Comment