Wednesday 27 March 2013

Apologies & Shoes of the Week 27/03/13 - Black Pastry Sugar Rush

Hi guys

First of all I want to say I'm sorry that I haven't posted in so long. My family has been going through some difficult times and I have been busy trying to deal with moving out/ back from London and keeping everyone in the loop.

However, most of this has been sorted now and my lovely friends have been great and really helped me through. I did go to the Warner Brothers Studio Tour to see all things Harry Potter and it was amazing ! I will try to post some pictures later this week of our trip. I also visited London Zoo later on in the week with some friends from Uni which was great fun but I didn't get many pictures as my camera died half way through.

This weeks shoes are brand new for this week at Schuh and I love them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My shoes of the week are Black Pastry Sugar Rush


 
 
Who needs biker boots when you have these for trainers ?
 
Featuring spikes , studs , zips and chains these shoes are not to be messed with. A black man made upper rests on the traditional white rubber sneaker sole. They are also convertible as they have popper studs along either side of the shoe and on the tongue which means you can fold them down so you get 2 shoe styles in one !
 
 
At £75 they aren't the cheapest of shoes but you definitely get what you pay for. The amount of detail that has been put into these beauts is worth the investment because you wouldn't take them off.
 
 
Overall I give 7 / 10.
 
 
I'll be back soon.
 
 
GoodyTwoShoes x 

No comments:

Post a Comment