Saturday 27 October 2012

Shoes of the Week - 27/10/12 Next Mono T bar Courts


Hi guys

I know I promised this post yesterday but real life keeps getting in my way so apologies for it being a day late.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My shoes of the week are these Mono T Bar Courts from Next.

The style reminds me of the early 1920s and films such as Bugsy Malone. Combining that jazz style  with a classic brogue and an elegant heel, these shoes are by no means boring. Harking from a vintage era they are bound to give your modern day look a bit of old school style.
 
As far as wearing them - the T-Bar strap fits nicely along the top of the foot without digging in or cutting off circulation and they offer "impact absorbing cushioning" under foot, allowing you to wear them all day without causing discomfort. At a heel height of 3" (7.5 cm) they are also suitable for going from day to night without much effort.
 
Next always offer top quality shoes and I have had quite a few pairs from them in the past. At a cost of £45 these are at the higher end for what I would class as true work shoes. However the detail and comfort provided means that the money isn't wasted.
 
Looking at the reviews online it is important to mention that this pair run on the smaller size so it is recommended that you size up 1.
 
I think these would look good with a LBD and blazer or wide leg trousers and a smart white shirt.
 
Overall I give 8/10 - great shoes with tonnes of personality
 
 
Speak to you soon
 
GoodyTwoShoes x

No comments:

Post a Comment