Friday 17 August 2012

London Calling

Hi all

So this is just a quick post to fill you in after results day.  After about an hours sleep on wednesday night and countless episodes of Scrubs I finally managed to log on a found out that ... I got in to the London School of Economics (LSE) !

This is a big achievement for me and so I am really happy. I have passed all my A-Levels and look forward to completing a BSC in Management so I can pursue a career in business and retail.

This also means I will be moving to London in less than 6 weeks. I am mega excited to move to the fashion capital of the UK and it's likely that my fashion and shoe posts will increase. My degree course is also likely to mean that more politics and business ideas will creep into my blog (as originally planned) so win/win.

I hope to continue posting on a regular basis as I make my way to university and during my time there.

Speak to you soon

GoodyTwoShoes x

No comments:

Post a Comment