Monday 13 August 2012

Clothes Haul - H&M , Primark , Asda & Vintage


Hi all

This post is going to be something new for both you and me as I show off my latest wears and buys from over the weekend. I've seen a few other blogs do the same thing so I thought I'd give it a try. I had thought about Vlogging on youtube but don't think I'm quite ready for that just yet so you'll just have to put up with me on here for a while longer.

I visited H&M , Primark, ASDA and a little vintage shop called "Vintage Daisy".

My first purchase of the weekend was this skirt from ASDA. It cost the grand total of £2 in the sale reduced from £8 and is a basic tube skirt in a bright blue with a black spot print. I don't have that many skirts and thought it was a great addition to my wardrobe.
My next stop was a little store "Vintage Daisy" which one of my friends had told me about as they know I like quirky and unusual clothes. After a rummage through the stock I came across this red spotty number. I had to wait to try it on as there is only 1 changing room but was overjoyed to find out that it fit really nicely and was just £9. The downside to this dress is that it hails from the 60s era i.e. really short so I will probably be wearing leggings underneath.




This blouse was bought from H&M on Saturday in Blackpool. Whilst it's not something that I would normally buy I really liked it for the flower detail down the front and the colouring. It is a lovely mint green at the top of the shoulders and gradually fades into a cream/white. At £19.99 it is a pricey piece for H&M but a classic which will look great with a cami and jeans or with heels and smart trousers.


The last shop I bought from this weekend was Primark. Normally a Primark trip will involve 2 overflowing bags and a 3 figure bill but this time i only picked up a couple of pieces and some accessories.

I picked up a David Bowie T-shirt in amongst several other "pop" star T-shirts and fell in love. I had to have this shirt and at £8 this was easily achieved. I do not condone smoking but as this was an archive photo there was not a lot to be done about it.
I also picked up a striped skater dress for £13. I had seen similar dresses in both Topshop and H&M but didn't like the material or felt they were overpriced. This one is made from quite a heavy material so will be good for making the transition from summer to autumn and looks great with my new Dr Martens.
The only other bits I bought from Primark were 2 necklaces at £5 each and a set of socks. Both necklaces feature cylindrical studs in a dark grey metal; one is with clear crystals and pearls , the other features 4 rows of studs across various lengths. The socks were cute and all have different aspects of faces printed on them.


That's everything I bought this weekend so I'll see you tomorrow when I'll be reviewing another pair of shoes.


Speak later


GoodyTwoShoes x




No comments:

Post a Comment