Sunday 21 April 2013

Shoes of the Week - 21/04/13 - Clarks & Liberty Collection Propose Dress Sandal


Hi Guys

This week has certainly been an adventurous one for me. I've been to netball games , eaten in pubs , gone for drinks and even had a little day trip to Birmingham to meet up with some friends from Uni. I then followed this up with a double shift at work to earn some extra cash to splash for my first week back in London.

I can't believe how much I miss my life in the big city ! Everything is so different and there is certainly a North/South divide in terms of pricing. 1 more week left at home is both a sad and happy thought but these exams won't pass themselves.

This weeks shoes are taken from a really cool collaboration between Clarks and Liberty's of London Fabrics. Check them out ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This weeks shoe are the Clarks and Liberty Propose Dress Sandal.

 
Magenta leather uppers, a wedge heel and rubber grips on the soles makes these sandals both fashionable and purposeful. The buckles are fully adjustable and Clarks offer a variety of sizes and widths to cater for everyone.
 
 
The fabric on the heel is taken from the Liberty Arts Fabric archive and each pair of shoes will be slightly different due to the pattern cut. The magenta suede picks out the purple in the pattern perfectly and is designed to be eye catching but not overpowering.
 
 
Certainly the ideal shoe to be wearing this spring/summer and at £49.99 they are not an expensive purchase for true comfort and effortless style.
 
 
Overall I give 8 / 10.
 
 
I'll be back soon.
 
 
GoodyTwoShoes x 

No comments:

Post a Comment