Friday 5 April 2013

Shoes of the Week 04/04/13 - Dr Martens "Louie" Tattoo Boot


Hi guys

It's that time of the week again and I have a great pair for you. This weeks shoes were actually purchased last weekend as an Easter egg gift for me. Safe to say I was very happy on Sunday when I received a shoe box and some chocolate so, without further ado, here they are ...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My shoes of the week are the Dr Martens Louie Boots



For those of you who have been following my blog it will come as no surprise that I just adore Dr Marten boots. It has been a love story that has lasted years and every time a new season appears I know I am likely to acquire another pair for my collection.


I spotted this design about 2 months ago in London whilst browsing the new collection and made a mental note to check them out next time I hit a store.  On Saturday we had a little trip to Liverpool and I came across them in one of the shoe stores in the St Johns Centre for far less than the RRP listed on the website.

Due to the price I was a little dubious of the authenticity so I checked them out thoroughly to make a comparison in the official DM shop in Liverpool One. Luckily they worked out and we went back to purchase them.

They are gorgeous.

Featuring traditional sailor tattoo prints across white leather the pin up girl and punk inside me can be happy that these two worlds have merged. The art is spectacular and inspiring me for my next tattoo. The leather is supple and easily moulds to my feet and the 8 eyelets allow you to choose how to wear them , adapting for various outfits.


 

So far they have been a huge hit in shorts, tights, jeans and dresses. I honestly believe that there is nothing that they will not go with.

This now makes 10 pairs of docs for me but I love and wear them all and really feel that you get value for money.

I give them 10/10 !


Speak soon


GoodyTwoShoes x

No comments:

Post a Comment