Saturday 13 April 2013

Shoes Of The Week 13/04/13 - TUK Black Polka Dot Cat Courts


Hi Guys

This weeks been quite a busy one as I've been catching up with a few people from home before we all head back to Uni and exams. Tuesday night saw us hit the local town for student night which was so much fun !

I've also been back at work for a few shifts which I really enjoyed but have really tired me out.

This weeks shoes I think are really cute and I just love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This week shoes are TUK Black Polka Dot Cat Bow Court Shoes

 
Who needs boring heels when you can have kitty feet ! I think these are just purr-fect.
 
Featuring a black and white contrast polka dot print and cat heads on the toes these shoes are designed to add a quirky edge. The medium heel keeps them comfortable and fashionable and the bright red bow makes them eye catching without them being over the top.


 
 
These are currently available online from New Look  at £49.99 but they are moving quick so if you want them - get them !
 
 
 
Overall I give a 7 / 10 - lovely but expensive and limited in sizing.
 
 
Speak to you soon
 
 
GoodyTwoShoes x 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment