Sunday 10 February 2013

Primark Picks - Jan 2013


Hi guys

Whilst I have a bit of free time I thought I would do this lovely blog post for you. As you can tell from the title this is essentially my Primark haul from January. I've been on a couple of trips recently and accumulated a fair amount of stuff which I love and have worn. Having a Primark at the top of the road is a blessing and a curse because you can never just pick up the one thing and I had to make 2 trips last week because I got distracted and didn't actually buy what I went in for (I'm sure I'm not the only one who has done this ?).

To try and reduce the amount of photos I have grouped similar items together.

First up are a few band T-shirts:
 
 
Debbie Harry Dipped Hem T-shirt £8
Bowie Split Arm Vest £8
Ramones Beaded Logo Vest £8
 
A few American style comfy Tees:


 
Nerd Rolled arm T-shirt £4

Dork Rolled arm T-shirt £4
 
More T- shirts, Sugar Skulls this time:
 
 
White Russian Doll Skull Vest £4
Beige Sugar Skull Studded Shoulder Vest £4
 
 
I also picked up this Love Heart Cut out shirt dress:
 
 
Close up of the Neck detail

 
 Long Sleeve Heart Cut Out Shirt Dress £12
 
Some Basics:

 
Asymmetric Long Sleeve White T-shirt £2 (Reduced from £5)
Black Sneakers £7
Burgundy Deck Shoes £7
 
Here are some super Cute PJ's:
 
I love the design of the top - check out the back !

 
Where's Wally Short PJ's £8
 
 
So that's everything I have bought from Primark in the last couple of weeks. I feel most of the T-shirts are value for money as I go through them like no tomorrow and I love the shirt dress which is just in time for Valentines day.
 
I'll be back later this week with my shoes of the week
 
GoodyTwoShoes x


No comments:

Post a Comment