Wednesday 11 July 2012

Aint No Rest For The Wicked

Hi all


I can't believe I haven't been on here sooner but I'm glad I found you. Almost 7 months since my last (and first) post so a lot has happened since then.


To fill you in with the big things - I have finished my A levels ! Whoop ... But this now leaves me with a ton of spare time, not enough money to fit in with my shopaholic ways and an immense wait until results day where I will find out exactly where I will be come September. 


I have been to several friends party's leaving me to question British weather and exactly what do you class as 'Smart casual' ?


I've been volunteering with a great organisation called Hoby UK. This is a youth leadership organisation which started out in the USA but came over to the UK a few years ago and has been helping young people gain more confidence ever since.


I've travelled to London. Here I fell in love with Camden Market and Covent Garden before spending my latest pay packet in Topshop's HQ in Oxford Street. I've also spent some time in Cardiff loving the small vintage shops and little arcades where plenty of bargains could be found.


And finally to gain a little bit of culture in my life I had the pleasure of going to the "Phantom Of The Opera" in Manchester which was wonderful and beautifully executed by all cast and crew.


So yeah busy busy busy...


I suppose the main reason I finally found this blog again is due to an investment into a laptop. Before I was reliant on having time to fit in the ancient boot up of the family PC or squeezing in a browse during study time but now I have plenty of free time and the means to post.


Hopefully you'll be hearing a lot more off me this summer (and beyond) but for now this will have to do.

See you soon

GoodyTwoShoes x

No comments:

Post a Comment